Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Dreaded Wedding Of Donny and Chelsea, Baby 44 & 45



That night, when I went home, I never switched on the lights. I felt dark and empty inside and the only light would be when I find my kids, not if, when. I lay lifeless on the sofa, I miss my girls and I felt most sorry for the pets as they were getting neglected in the time of my dark depression


My sister come around to my house at 5am saying she had a clue as two where my babies were, so I shot out of the house as fast as lightning. As were crept closer and closer, I could hear my babies. Lynne grabbed my hand as she flung open the door, neither of us knew what to expect.


"What. The. Hell!?" I muttered with shock and anger.


"Oh my god. Your seriously disturbed, taking your own grandchildren know Li is worried sick, you crazy cow!" Lynne struck


"Is the grandma material for you? Huh!" Snarled who i'm ashamed to call my mother. She sat there in granny clothes and shoes with a grey wig on, with a book on the arm of the chair and my two girls sat there.. happily? But the odd thing was, she was sat in the dark, and babies like light and bright colours, including light.


We each grabbed a girl and held them tight in our arms and Lynne gave Peggy a little kiss on her forehead whispering softly "it's alright girls". Peggy responded "Why mummy, wats wong, Antyy?".
"Lynne, do me a favour, take both my girls and look after them, kay?" I said sternly. But she knew what was about to go down, so she grabbed Kelly and shoved her on her left hip getting out of there as quickly as possible and going back to my house.


"You crazy ass bitch!" I screamed at my mother
"How dare you use that language with me!"
"Hmpf." I shrugged. "You stay away from me. You stay away from my kids and if you hurt Lynne in any way, stay away from her because i'll tell her what to do and how to hide from you. Just leave town if needs be. Because I don't care anymore. I hate you"
I stormed off out of wherever I was and just made my way back home as soon as I could. I missed my girls and I know Lynne will have kept them safe, you know, she's so great with kids.


"Hey, Lynne?"
"Yeah?"
"It's dark now and you don't want to go back home because of Mum, so.."
"So..?"
"Would you like to stay the night, we can class it as a sleepover. C'mon, it'll be fun!" I dragged her inside, she was gonna say yes anyway.


I let my sister borrow some clothes to sleep in, clothes that I didn't even know I had. "You can keep those clothes, you know"
"Thanks? I'm guessing you don't like them"
"No, they just do suit me. Hey listen"
"What?"
"I gotta go to Donny's wedding tomorrow, come with me as my guest.. please!"
"Sure thing, sis. He's such a scumbag"
"Seems there's a lot of those people around, hm."


"Right gurl, get outta your "slumps" it's time to get you looking hawwt for scumbags wedding" God I love my sister.


"For a start, we'll sort your hair out. I liked the way you curl it to the side and I think it's gonna be perfect for the occasion, so let me begin by.." "..Just parting your hair.. hm, the curlers are where?"
"Oh, they're just in the draw over there" I pointed in direction
"I may as well do your make-up whilst you're sitting down and still"
"Gawsh, you make me sound like a child going in a beauty pageant" We giggled.
"There. you. go.." She nattered adding the finishing touches. "Now, your hair and make-up looks great, but it doesn't go with what you're wearing, so. Let's get you into a sexy dress"
"Now, go on get up on that platform and let's get a hot dress on your hot body" she winked. My sister sure knows how to make a bad situation better.


We tried a couple of dresses, but they all covered me up a bit too much according to Lynne, so she chose me a short black dress that clung to my body like it was a magnet and I was a fridge.
It was then time to Lynne to choose a dress from my collection and quickly do her hair and make-up which didn't take too long and as soon as she was finished, it was time to go to the dreaded wedding of Donny and Chelsea.
*The wedding*




Not many guests arrived but they continued as they would. A couple of the guests got emotional and others watched intently. Me and Lynne stood at the front making silly jokes about everything including their relationship and marrying so soon.

They didn't bother with a priest marrying them, they did it themselves. He grabbed her and kissed her before they both become one.

At one point Chelsea was either so happy that she started crying, or she knew of what a sleazebag she was about to marry. More likely that she was happy but I like the sleazebag one better myself.
Chelsea squeaked as she leaped into Donny's not so manly arms, you could see his arms shaking at her weight and let's face it, she's like a twig, she's than thin and scrawny and yet, he can't hold her weight. "Enjoy a happy marriage you two" I yelled then evilly grinning at my sister. I hope she enjoys his company which now looking back, he makes my skin crawl!
Then, all of a sudden, they ripped off their wedding suit/dress wearing swimwear, she gripped his shoulders and turned and faced the crowed and yelled like a high school teenager "Kalabunga". Obviously they were going to a beach honeymoon or something, after this time waste of valuable time, me and my sister went back to my place.

Back home, my sister felt bored of looking like she did, she wanted to be individual and told me her ideas for her image. She even asked me to help her out with it to, and of course, I said yes. So here is the new, individual Lynne Masons
She went completely different to her look before, she has extensions in and has dip-dyed the ends to make it look cool. She went for a cool, calm kind of look. The look that makes you think she don't care about anyone else's opinion of her so long as she likes it herself (which she does, just to let you know xD)

"Say Lynne?"

"Yup?"

"D'ya wanna help me age up the triplets?"

"Course, yeah. Let's do it"

 These are the triplets, aren't they cute! They all look so different. Trevan is on the left, he gained blonde hair and baby blue eyes that match his skin. Tyanna gained my hair colour and her hair is really long, so I styled it into a cute side ponytail. Ozzi was the only one that had gotten his father's hair colour and he had pale green eyes, surprisingly none of them had their fathers blue eyes.
Peggy is on the left, he was talking at the time but it pictures her perfectly, she's a wild girl, always hyper and giggling. Kelly on the other hand, she isn't so hyper and giggly. She hates her appearance, her facial features are from her father, her lips are wide and thin and her eyes are deep. But she is beautiful, all my children are.

After helping the kids aged up, Lynne wanted to have some fun due to the stress of our awful mother, so I recommended a club, that's not too pricey and it's a place to have a good time. The Grind.

I couldn't fit this in anywhere but Lynne was currently living with Liana, she had her own little apartment room going on in the basement because beforehand Lynne was living with their mother and things weren't too good between any of them



Lynne beckoned me towards her and looked down at her stomach with a goofy grin on her face, rubbing her stomach, the thing I know oh to well. She was pregnant, from the night out, the bad part, she didn't know who the father was..

"Oh, Lynne. I don't have enough space for you and an extra little one. I have to continue with my challenge and I aren't even pregnant yet, you're gonna have to move out" I sighed.

"Please don't make me go back to mum, I don't like it there" She started to tear up

"Oh, come on. Don't cry, i'll tell you what, i'm going do something special for you, there is a empty lot next to this house, I can get the builders to build you a small house, practical for you and baby?"

She hugged me and cried happy tears which I wiped away laughing at her being silly and I got the builders on the job instantly!

As I said to my sister, I needed to get moving with my challenge and I found a great man for Baby 44, he was turquoise with pink blue/green and blonde hair and a joint moustache and beard. His name? Mike.
The builders worked all night to get Lynne's new home finished, it was small but homely. It was all freshly decorated too, with a room as an en-suite for the newborn baby to go into when he or she is born. She settled down more or less instantly so I paid the builders and thanked them all for working so hard.

I went across to my sister's to see how she was and she was doing fine, getting bigger and bigger by the day! There was a knock at the door of my sisters and when she answered it was Calista Smith holding a colourful kitty in her arms.

"Hello Lynne, i'm a friend of your sisters and I heard you just moved in"

"Hello, Calista, i've heard a few things about you, all good things none bad"

"Well my cat had 5 kittens and this is one of them, and I was wondering if you'd like him, he's named Illusion?"

"Oh, swell. He's adorable"

"He is! Do you have anymore left for adoption?" I perked up

"I'm afraid not, I kept one of the kittens and the other three went to the other challenge mothers. Illusion is the only one left"

"Oh. That's a shame, I would have loved to have him!"

"You take him Li, you obviously want him more than me and if he has kittens, then i'll have one of those?"

"Really? Thank you Lynne, I love you, thank you Calista for having adorable pets!"
***
So I took Illusion, even if I didn't have enough room, i'd make room because I really wanted him. So thank you Calista Smith for giving me Illusion, he'll be happy with me! Oh and the blue was Callie, black was Lynne and red was me.. if you didn't get it.
 Lynne called me round because she was getting worried about how labor feels and everything. She kept shuffling about to try and get comfortable, but she couldn't. After a couple of minutes of me coming around she told me she had severe pains in her womb area but not her actual womb

I knew what was happening as soon as she told me about her pain, she was having contractions and was going into labor.
"AAHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHH" She wailed, then she whispered "Liana, i'm scared"

I had to calm her down, she needed to breathe or she could be endangering the baby and herself! She wasn't as brave as me, so I would take her to the hospital and be by her side all the way.

"Breathe Lynne, inhale, exhale, calm down.. there you go" 

Who wants to see my niece/nephew? I know I do.....
She arrived home safe and sound with a tanned little boy whom she named Titus, which means "title of honor".And Lynne was wearing a somewhat colourful gown, given to her by the hospital.

"Awe, he's so handsome, well done Lynney" I smiled cheekily "Now give him his bottle put him to bed and get some sleep yourself, you'll need it. If you need anything, you know where I am" I left as a proud Aunt Liana, even though i'm an aunt to the challenge mothers kids, same difference
You know something awful and sad that I have to do? I gotta get rid of Jacko, he never gets my attention and he needs the most attention, but I aren't selling him, i'd rather put him up for adoption because I know in my heart that they'll find a little girl that will love and ride him much more than I ever did.

"Goodbye boy, you know i'll miss you a lot. A whole lot! Be a good boy, I love you. Sorry I couldn't be a better owner.." I wrapped my arms around his neck and his head hung heavy over my shoulder. We shared a moment and I walked off before a pool of my tears appeared on the ground.
The next day, the sun was out shining bright in the sky, like any normal Sunset Valley day and as I looked across to my sister's lot I saw her, with a new look holding a little boy's hand, who could only be Titus, she had aged him up early, I knew she couldn't resist knowing what he looked like.

I missed spending time with my pets, I love having them around but I don't spend time with them so I started a game of tug and war with Anna, she seemed to enjoy the attention and I enjoyed the spending time with her, next up. Teflon time.
"Get da lazer, get it. Good Boy!" I shot the red laser from left to right watching his eyes dart following his it's every movement. He pounced at the floor like he was Tom trying to catch Jerry. Now, to spend a little time with Illusion before my time of giving birth comes
But when you see one of your sims kids *from creators p.o.v* freaking out like this, you know there's no time to play with Illusion, because it's time to become mummy to new babies.
 Orik Masons
Callum Masons

This post was crappy I know but I haven't been in the mood for posting lately and I had to push myself to do the beginning of this post, but I think my writing has come back to me, so next post should be better

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=LianaMasons Wishlist if you want to gift me anything ever :)


3 comments:

  1. Aww, it was great seeing Calista and Illusion in your game! I'm glad you like him! ^_^

    If he does father kittens, I'd love to see them!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bad post but seeing your sim made it better :)
      And yes, i'm going to make Illusion have kittens with a colourful cat that I made, I can't wait to see how they turn out and i'll give you a sneak peak at them :D

      Delete
  2. Great post and It was nice to see Ilusiuon from Calista's challenge in this once :)

    ReplyDelete