Monday 23 April 2012

Mum? Hospital? Plastic Surgery? What's going on! Baby 41, 42 & 43


Fresh start on my baby challenge, from babies 39 & 40 growing into toddlers and carrying on as normal from there on.
Kelly (left) was a little Gobias Koffi clone, well female version anyway, if she walks around the town when she's older and people know who Gobias is, they'll know she's his. Whereas Peggy, was a little bit more me, her facial features weren't as strong as her twin's but she loves horses and I have a feeling she'll want to ride Jacko a lot when she's old enough
"Aw, Kelly, do you look like your daddy. It's alright, your beautiful to me no matter what anybody thinks" I comforted my little girl. She just gargled at me which reminded me the twins needed to learn how to talk
Speaking of twins and speaking I was just thinking how my sister Lynne hasn't spoke to in a while, that was until the moment she called me.
"Do you have twin telepathy?" I hinted on the phone
"This is serious Liana. Mum's in hospital, i'm far to busy to see her and I can't get a flight out from City Red til tomorrow, but could you go visit her please, she's at SV Hospital, tell her I said 'Hi' Love ya. Bye" She switched off her phone.
"The hospital" I mouthed to myself, so many thoughts went through my head on the way there. Why is she in there? What's wrong with her? I hope she's okay. Why did Lynne know about this before me. I was the twin she stuck with not her. I wanted to know first, but i'm here for her and Lynne's not so HAH, i'm the best daughter
Me and my dad sat in the chairs, staring at my mothers bandage covered face while she stayed calm and relaxed, yet she never said a word to us. I pondered at things around the room with the awkward silence just getting awkwarder. And at the end of my mum's bed on a little clipboard read: Phyliss Masons. In for: Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery? What happened? Did she have an accident that needed her face replacing? If so why is dad so calm and not upset? More questions emerged into my mind.
Soon the doctor arrived looking at the clipboard and nodding to himself, then mumbling something under his breath. "Uh-huh, I see" he said a tad louder this time
The blue doctor walked up closer to my mother. "Are you ready for the bandages to be removed and show everybody your new face?" He asked her politely
She nodded because anything she said was muffled by the bandages. The doctor started to unwrap the bandages, slowly, carefully, neatly. You could tell he had done this before.
When the bandages revealed my mother's face, she was a new woman. No, literally, she had a new face, she had plastic surgery for a tighter, less aged, face.
"Hello, darling!" She said as she glanced over in my direction. "What'dya think? Hold on, let me go get changed out of these awful hospital clothes, they're sooo baggy" She walked out of the room and left me and my dad to talk for a few minutes, well 10.
By the time she'd got back, they had moved us out of 'her' room into the freshly decorated waiting room and let us sit on some rather comfortable sofa's
My mum walked into us, tanned, wearing a short black skirt and a white polo top, no button's fastened which showed her cleavage, terribly. "Mum, your supposed to be a respected elder, to my children, but you look like a well a slut!" I burst out.
"Hah! Like you have the right to call me a slut!" She spat
"I am no slut, I don't dress like that, I cover myself up more and is it wrong for me to want kids, that all get love but will be unique in their own way, no I didn't think so!"
My mother stood there in silence not knowing what to say next. "I wanted to look younger, I get called a milf  i'll have you know and if you don't know what that means it's: Mother, i'd, like to, fu-- You know the rest"
"I'm sure your mother would be so proud, and go find grandkids from Lynne or Jimm or maybe Howie, or maybe even Elektra or Pixel because if the twin girls see you like that they're gonna think it's okay and get knocked up at the age of 14, good luck and goodbye!" I stormed out leaving my mother's jaw dropped and my father flabbergasted
I stormed off to find the blue doctor because he looks a great man to have in my challenge.
"Doctor, sir?" I hollered
"Yes, Mrs Masons daughter?"
"Just call me Liana and you are?"
"Doctor Lite, first name, Moon."
"Would you be interested in helping me with my 150 baby challenge? You'd be baby 41's father?"
"I'd love to!" So we moved the two empty single beds together to make a double and moved the curtains back against the wall
I pinned Doctor Lite down to the bed and whispered seductively "I won't keep you from your work long Doctor, don't worry" We then proceeded with the business that gives you a baby and then I was pregnant, but it won't show instantly.
"Hmmm" I groaned. "Time for talking" Peggy was the first awake so I thought what better time to grab my chance and go get her for learning some of her first words
"Peggy, we're gonna learn some words!" I said excitedly
"Weee" She giggled
"Can you say.. Doggie?"
"Dowgieee"
"Close, well done. What about.. Kitty"
"Kittee"
"Spot on!" She was a slow learner with bigger words she couldn't say them as easy
In my free time, I found a venue for the wedding of Donny and Chelsea, I made sure it was perfect, I wouldn't want to be a bad wedding planner now would I? We all met up at the address I told them and when we were all there I said "Shall we go inside" so we all proceeded inside the wedding venue
I stood at the back and let them go forward and look around. Chelsea brought her father as he'd be walking her down the aisle so she wanted him to see and give his opinion. After taking a good look round the place, Chelsea stood in the middle with the two males either side of her holding her hands and she said "I just love it" I stood there nodding my head in pleasure of making everything right
It's been about a day and already i'm showing! It's now Kelly's turn to learn how to talk as the other day when I was teaching Peggy, I was too busy to teach Kelly but now is a great time as I have nothing better to do
"So, Kelly. What's in my belly?"
"A baby!" She smiled
"Is my baby gonna be a boy or girl?"
"A boy"
"A boy? Great. What job will he have?"
"He'll be a doctor!"
"A doctor? Wow. What d'you wanna be?"
"Erm... I want to be a princess!"
"You'll make a great princess baby girl!"
Even in a new house, the bills are still the same or more. Money, money, money.. blah, blah, blah.. People are just greedy these days, I need my money more than they do
"Anna, Anna, Anna" I teased her playfully. "Roll over" I gave her a hand in that, as she hadn't learned it properly yet and I tickled her furry belly
"Teflon, chase da lazerrr, chase it" Then, BAM, his paw hit the red dot on the floor like a ninja, he must be a ninja kitty cat!
Since I give my other two pets some love and attention, it's only fair that I show, my horse, Jacko, some love and attention too. So as he was in his little paddock, I called him to the gate and stroked his smooth fur
Lynne, my twin sister, come for a visit, with the help of me inviting her over. She come into my new house and her first words were "Liana, there's a walrus in your house" and then her eyes immediately looked at my stomach. "Hah, you're hilarious" I said in a sarcastic tone
I don't see my sister that often, so when she did come I decided we'd make a day of it. The weather was too nice to sit inside and do something, so I made up a picnic basket and we had one kid each, then me holding the picnic basket and Lynne took Anna's lead obviously with the dog attached to it
The two little girls wanted to go for a paddle so we moved towards the edge of the bank so that we could keep our eyes on them, but the third "little girl" aka Anna, fancied joining in the fun so she splashed her way towards us, luckily we didn't get wet
Lynne's P.O.V
Liana left me to look after Peggy and Kelly, while she popped off to sort her bladder issue, due to pregnancy and all that. So after eating I knelt down and kept the two girls entertained, but in the corner of my right eye, I saw someone in a bright orange top "Stay right here, girls. Aunt Lynne will be back right away, play with your dollies" I approached the well known but also unknown figure
"What are you doing here" I snapped sharply, grabbing her arm.
"I come to visit my girls, because someone said they'd seen you at the park" She smiled
"Nobody told you anything.. you followed us!" I now had a frown on my face and I was getting angry
"Now you know that isn't true baby." She basically just called me a liar
"Oh yeah, pftt, and why do you look like that all face pinned and everything?"
"That's why I was at hospital, I was having plastic surgery on my face to make me look younger and I had my breasts done to a bigger size, don't I look great baby?"
"No, you look like a slapper, look at how your dressed, it doesn't even go! And stop calling me "baby"
"Don't talk to me like that, i'm your mother-"
"You" I pointed "are no mother of mine, and I know that goes for Liana too"
"How can you talk to your poor old mother like that?"
"With ease, seen as you try to look young with that top and extremely short skirt, the only  thing that makes you look old, is those god damn wrinkles" I took a breath and turned my back to her eyes closed. "Now leave, I can't even look at you anymore" It took a few minutes for me to hear her footsteps fade away, but she left, so I could get back to the kids
When I turned around and opened my eyes, there were no kids to be seen.
"Come on Peggy and Kelly, lets not play hide and seek, come out from wherever you are" I called
Okay, I was starting to worry, I searched pretty much all around the park, it was only quick though, because I could hear Liana coming so I stood there with a odd look on my face, she'd be able to tell something was wrong
"Um, h-hi, Liana.. feeling better?"
"Yes, um.. Lynne, where are my babies?"
"See, here's the thing. Mum showed up so I turned my back on them to talk to her but I made sure she could see them and she didn't say that they were getting away.."
The news sent her into an early labor, she clenched her stomach in pain.
"Calm down Li, get yourself to the hospital and i'll have a really good search for your girls, don't worry i'll find them. I know they're just playing somewhere" I tried my best to calm her down or she'd have a still birth
She had a little boy named:
Trevan Masons
A little girl called:
Tyanna Masons
 And another little boy named:
Ozzi Masons
 -------
She come back to me pretty quickly after giving birth, but she looked awful, she took off all her make-up, shoved her hair back and come in this ugly turtleneck sweater, waistcoat and dark greyish tracksuit bottoms, she didn't even come in shoes, just socks.
"Did you find my girls?" Her eyes shone with the littlest bit of hope that I had, but I just looked down at the ground in silence, where she then sobbed
"I promise you, we will find them, I promise" I comforted Li, then gave her a big hug where she sobbed on my shoulder, she had no hope, she thought that they were gone forever, but I wasn't gonna let that happen
The wind all of a sudden picked up and a piece of paper hit my leg, so being curious me, I picked it up and handed it to Liana as soon as I saw the word "kids"
She held the piece of paper in a tight grip so it wouldn't fly away and she read it out.
"If you want to see your girls again, come here" with an address on the back. See, I knew there was hope to getting them back and this is a huge help!
Thank you for reading!
Hope everyone liked the post :)
Please leave your comments and like if you liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment